“.. awareness bring acceptance, acceptance brings funding, funding brings research and research brings cures & treatments!” – Jodie (Matt N Jodie), from her 2015 Team Jodie Gala Speech.
– “Never give up” printed all the way down one side. It’s basically the catch phrase for MND people. It’s an awesome saying for anything though. It’s printed so the wearer can look down and read it, but also big enough for anyone to notice it and be motivated.
– #raisingawareness, #raisingeyebrows, #raisingheartrates – All of these hashtags are printed on the other leg. Mixed in with the MND logo. Why hashtags? Hashtags are what the cool kids use today because they couldn’t be bothered using the space bar, plus the ‘#’ symbol just doesn’t get enough use.
– “Raising awareness” is another catch phrase related to MND but it could also be used for any disease / condition. The more people that know about it, the better.
– “Raising eyebrows” is basically a nod to everyone who may be shocked to think people (especially men) wearing tights is just wrong.
– “Raising heart rates” was originally there to represent the people who’s hearts flutter and start beating faster when they seen people (females and males!) wearing tights. I know there are a lot of them out there. It’s also representing people just getting out there and raising their heart rates for good causes. Lots of people get out and do walks, treks, bike rides, runs as a way to create awareness for lots of different things
Made from 260GSM Compression Polyester fabric which are shrink and fade resistant, wick moisture, are breathable and quick drying.
•4 way stretch compression fabric that aids muscle recovery, reduce fatigue and stimulate blood circulation
•Higher waistband for ultimate support, bringing awareness to your core Internal drawstring for a snug fit that can easily be removed
•Reduced seams to minimise chaffing
•Lightweight and breathable to keep you cool and dry.